Monday, September 5, 2011

Crazy Stupid Update

So- it's been a while- I know. And of all the things happening in my life right now- this is what inspires me to blog...




Ok- so this was a little treat that I wasn't expecting when Callin and I went to see Crazy Stupid Love. Which was hilarious and had a cute story. And besides the entertainment provided by those abs we were surrounded by entertaining people. To my right- a Chatty Cathy couple who talked the entire movie. Literally. Naturally I would have been annoyed, but since they were speaking in a language that I didn't recognize, I forgave and didn't feel bad eavesdropping.




To my left, past my dear husband, were two, terribly prudish, assumingly single girls about my age. Ryan revealed those abs and we heard gasps as they covered their eyes- ummm, really? EVERY funny, dirty joke was followed by "Nooooooo, oooohhhhh myyyyy- INappropriate!" Ladies, this is a Steve Carell movie- WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?!?! I wish I could say that I was kidding or exaggerating about the excess No's and gasps but I'm not. It was like a hum coming from a few seats down. It became so out of control that I started copying them and hopefully said it loud enough for them to hear. People like that should know how ridiculous they are, right?






Also, remember how I'm pregnant? Yeah, super excited. I've been collecting things here and there. I left a tiny pair of shoes on the floor because I'm obviously too pregnant to pick up after myself- and when I came across it later, it made me so happy to see tiny, cute baby things around the house- as if little Leo were here already. Can I just tell you that having a baby is one of THE BEST excuses to shop? So great and guilt free. I need new clothes, babe needs new clothes, plus I have a whole room to redecorate! Heaven. Had I realized all of this, I would have tricked Callin a lot earlier. I love this little kiddo already.








No comments:

Post a Comment